IH at bu- rigorous?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

philanthropist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys
anyone out there know if International Health at bu is demanding? i mean will i have some time for a job (Part- time or full time?)

any info is welcome
thanks in advance:)

Members don't see this ad.

I just visited BU and they seemed to encourage people to work full or part time while studying. Most of the classes are in the evening or at 2:30 so I think it is possible..and about half the students go to school part-time. However, I am not sure how rigorous the program is.

The nice thing about BU is that its really as rigorous as you make it. You can go the full time student route and finish in 1.5 yrs, or you can go part time and do it in about 2.5. There are MANY people who do part time. . As the previous poster said, many of the classes are late (my earliest classes this semester start at 6pm and a friend of mine comes straight from work to class three times a week, so its doable.)

In terms of the IH department, the IH students I've met seem incredibly happy with the program and the course offerings always seem really cool to me. A lot of the teachers and students have interesting backgrounds, also, so I think your peers are just as valuable as the program here...

hey guys
thanks a lot for that info.....i think ill do full time...but do a part time job as well ......
:) :) :) :thumbup: