• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

IL MPJE - Problems with IDFPR

beeldn12

Jun 23, 2020
  1. Pharmacist
I'm incredibly frustrated with IDFPR and trying to obtain licensure by endorsement; I'm looking for any advice about what to do. I'm a pharmacist in MA starting a residency here and I used the inspect element trick to see I passed IL MPJE with an 82. I took my MPJE on June 6th and NABP confirms they sent my score via the NABP mutual portal on June 9th. I've been calling IDFPR since June 26th but no one in the department seems to be able to help me. They've told me about 8 or 9 times that someone would call me back - I've left voicemails for 2 different supervisors, still no call back. (No one has called me back one time, ever) IDFPR insists that they have not received my score and now I'm one month out and still no license. I'm at the end of my rope and don't know what to do. Anyone have experience or advice about how to proceed? I feel like I've tried everything.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.