IL Pharmacist Licensure Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medoncr

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just received a letter from continental testing, saying that I passed both exams but they need me to pay $75 to the board to get licensed. They also ask me to hand in additional documentations to the Board which I already did when I applied for the license. So my question is: do I resubmit the documents or can I just pay the fee?

Thank you all in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

You can always call them up to confirm with them that you've already sent the paperwork. But if they need you to resend it, then you're probably gonna have to comply or else you're not getting license.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! I just received a letter from continental testing, saying that I passed both exams but they need me to pay $75 to the board to get licensed. They also ask me to hand in additional documentations to the Board which I already did when I applied for the license. So my question is: do I resubmit the documents or can I just pay the fee?

Thank you all in advance!
Like Gunter said, best bet is to dial up continental. But oh my.... IL take their SWEEEET time in handing you that license...geez.

Reactions: 1 user