iLearns mentoring site for DO shadowing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glossymatte

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://cf.osteopathic.org/iLearn/home.cfm

I know many have found success using this to find DOs to shadow? I don't know if I am just blind, but I can't seem to navigate the website? Where do I go to find physicians? All I can see are lists for the hall of fame.

Apparently, new users have to create a profile, but I can't seem to find that either?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
http://cf.osteopathic.org/iLearn/home.cfm

I know many have found success using this to find DOs to shadow? I don't know if I am just blind, but I can't seem to navigate the website? Where do I go to find physicians? All I can see are lists for the hall of fame.

Apparently, new users have to create a profile, but I can't seem to find that either?

I tried to navigate the site as well and I found it equally confusing. Your best option is to use the "contact us" option and send an inquiry about finding a mentor. Good luck!

Hm, that's interesting. IIRC, there was a login column for people who wanted to shadow/get mentored (in the colum to the right of Mentor Recognition) the last time I accessed the iLearn site (like Jul/Aug of last year). It's blank now ._. Agree with Gummy about using the "contact us" option, good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I tried to navigate the site as well and I found it equally confusing. Your best option is to use the "contact us" option and send an inquiry about finding a mentor. Good luck!

yep! I've contacted them. I'll post updates on this thread to help anyone else out haha

Contacted them a few weeks back. I was told by a representative that they are "reevaluating the impact of the mentor program" and something along the lines of the physicians finding it useful or helpful? If I had to give my opinion of why they suspended it, I think some of the doctors didn't like getting bombarded with requests, or just not enough people were using it.

Anyways, they took away the "Find a Mentor" link for the moment and I have no clue when or if they plan on putting it back up :(

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Contacted them a few weeks back. I was told by a representative that they are "reevaluating the impact of the mentor program" and something along the lines of the physicians finding it useful or helpful? If I had to give my opinion of why they suspended it, I think some of the doctors didn't like getting bombarded with requests, or just not enough people were using it.

Anyways, they took away the "Find a Mentor" link for the moment and I have no clue when or if they plan on putting it back up :(

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
That's extremely disheartening, but thank you for letting us know!