I'll assume

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rdhdds1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I shall assume that since I have not heard anything (email, phone call, snail mail) that I did not make the cut at the two schools that I interviewed at:confused:.

Looks like it is back to the drawing board for me:barf:.

I feel like :smack::bang::beat::boom:

Members don't see this ad.

im with you man...

by the way, are you that guy who gave me a ride across the street after the midwestern interview??

Guys don't give up.... there are plenty more letters to be sent by schools. We are still really early in the game. Hang in there.

Members don't see this ad :)
im with you man...

by the way, are you that guy who gave me a ride across the street after the midwestern interview??

I don't remember it being across the street but I do remember taking someone to their car (or their buddies care).

where they 2 of the schools that people have already posted acceptances at?

I don't remember it being across the street but I do remember taking someone to their car (or their buddies care).

you that persian guy right?

i think you took me to the shopping center across the street...

you that persian guy right?

i think you took me to the shopping center across the street...

I think you have the wrong taxi my friend. According to the US census I am in the majority ethnic group in the country (white) and the guy I took to the car was in the same census grouping.

However, it is nice to see someone in the same life boat as I am. At least I know I won't be rowing alone.

if it were me, i would call and ask somthing generic like my aadsas has not updated like others, does that mean anything...?

i'm with ya, my heart is somewhere below my stomach right now.. sad sad monday :(

we still have a shot, but i think our chances have dropped significantly.

Pretend that I'm writing this at the end of the day cuz i know some schools take a while to personalize emails and such

whoa whoa whoa.. so much pessimism for the morning of 12/1!
i mean not all pre dec interview results are available on 12/1, right? and there's always a chance you'll make it off the waitlist..
this is just the start of the game don't lose hope! it's like a marathon and the gun fired like 2 seconds ago.. hang on!!!

I dont know what 2 schools you are talking about, but at my 1 pre-dec 1st interview, they said not to worry if you dont hear anything on dec 1. so at least some schools dont always let you know dec 1.

good luck and God bless to us all

Hang in there...there is still hope!!!!!!! All the people that got in might not select that school.

Members don't see this ad :)
I shall assume that since I have not heard anything (email, phone call, snail mail) that I did not make the cut at the two schools that I interviewed at:confused:.

Same...BU emails seem to have already gone out...I didn't get one :(

omg, 3 interviews pre dec 1... and no news today, too. i'm sad.

Yeah this sucks. No news at all unless that USC e-mail comes today but not likely they've already gone out.

I am also very sad.

Last edited:
Three interviews before 12/1 and have heard nothing today, but still I will keep on fighting and hope for the best. Maybe I can be reevaluated after Fall grades are in. Right now anything to get an edge and convince the adcoms that I will make a good dentist.

I didn't hear back from the schools I interviewed at either (midwestern and western) and as sad as this is going to sound, I'm glad some people didn't hear back today either. Before anyone started posting on this thread, I felt a lot like the guy who is standing in the rain and looking through the window of a house with a huge party going on and that everyone was invited to except for me.

Yeah same here, feels more like hail though (single tear)

I am in the exact same boat! I interviewed at two schools and haven't hear word one. Needless to say today has been terrible!!

I am in the exact same boat! I interviewed at two schools and haven't hear word one. Needless to say today has been terrible!!

Yeah, this all really helps me be productive at the time when i need to be most to insure that i have some good grades to submit this sem:smack:

Just because you don't hear from them on Dec 1st even though you interviewed already, doesn't mean you are rejected. As long as you haven't gotten the rejection letter, consider yourself still in the running with the rest of the applicants.

And isn't it great hearing about the guy that got in with lower stats than you... that makes you feel great

Yeah, this all really helps me be productive at the time when i need to be most to insure that i have some good grades to submit this sem:smack:

I know! I really need to pull down some good grades this semester and focus on my Nova interview on the 12th, but it is hard to think about any of that today. I feel crushed and am just trying to keep myself going. Thanks to all who posted here because I really needed to hear some encouraging words right now to keep me going!

i'll join the crushed ego club. I am still believing for an acceptance despite the circumstances (though I feel like my heart was ripped out with a spoon, thrown against the wall, and then mashed into the floor with a stelledo heel).
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen"
-God

i'm just hoping all the rumors about temple are true and i'll have a pretty acceptance email sitting in my inbox sometime in the next week!:xf: