I'll bite on a chances thread :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medmom

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have a 3.17 overall, 3.28 science. MCAT came out to 7VR, 7PS, *BS for a 22P overall. I am applying, Virginia, West Virginia, Unecom, arizona, KCOM, Michigan, LECOM-Erie. I am going to retake the MCAT in August. I am not to sad about my score because on PS I bubbled B's for 2 sections because I ran out of time and on BS I did the same because I didn't really study genetics. I know I can do better because I think that my study habits were scattered and not very efficient. Then my 3 kids and I were all sick the week before the test. Anyways, what's the scoop on what I have now? Good EC's, Good LOR's (LOL doens't everyone?)
medmom

Members don't see this ad.

I think that your gpa is ok and if you retake and get a few points higher I think you'll have a good shot. Even with your score now I think you would have a shot at some schools. I've heard of people with lower scores getting interviews. Don't lose hope!! :) Good luck :luck: