illinois- courses on tracking page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

researchvet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Most of the science classes on my Illinois tracking page are listed such that it looks like they are not being counted as part of the science GPA. I was told that it takes time for them to update these courses and place them in the correct category. Has anyone had their courses shift to now be counted as science courses?

Members don't see this ad.

No, mine are all weird still. It's still saying my transcripts have not been reviewed, so I'm not worried yet.

Ditto - no changes

Members don't see this ad :)
My tracking page changed about two weeks ago. At first only one or two of my science courses looked like it was going to be used for calculating my science GPA; however, now ALL of my science courses (math included) were used to calculate my science GPA. Right before your classes are listed you will see a section about verifying transcripts. If your transcripts have been verified then you will have a GPA and a science GPA displayed. This means that they have reviewed your transcripts. Since your's is still 'funny' looking I would assume that not all transcripts have been verified.

My status page was finally updated as of today - my transcripts have been verified, overall and science GPAs were calculated, and science courses were flagged correctly.