Illinois Grad Certificate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureponydr

Reaction score
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Illinois Veterinary Science Online Graduate Certificate? How many people are admitted and any feedback on the program? I was without my phone or internet and missed the email of my acceptance- I have reached out desperately asking to still be able to accept my admission and start in the Fall- any knowledge on the program would help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Illinois Veterinary Science Online Graduate Certificate? How many people are admitted and any feedback on the program? I was without my phone or internet and missed the email of my acceptance- I have reached out desperately asking to still be able to accept my admission and start in the Fall- any knowledge on the program would help!
Hi there- I just joined this page and did a quick search of "illinois". I work for the department that runs this program! Please call us at 217-300-7439. If you called this number, I'm sure someone may have already helped you and my reply is a little outdated!

Reactions: 1 user