Illinois Grad Certificate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futureponydr

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Illinois Veterinary Science Online Graduate Certificate? How many people are admitted and any feedback on the program? I was without my phone or internet and missed the email of my acceptance- I have reached out desperately asking to still be able to accept my admission and start in the Fall- any knowledge on the program would help!
 
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Illinois Veterinary Science Online Graduate Certificate? How many people are admitted and any feedback on the program? I was without my phone or internet and missed the email of my acceptance- I have reached out desperately asking to still be able to accept my admission and start in the Fall- any knowledge on the program would help!
Hi there- I just joined this page and did a quick search of "illinois". I work for the department that runs this program! Please call us at 217-300-7439. If you called this number, I'm sure someone may have already helped you and my reply is a little outdated!