Illinois Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anc84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I just wanted to let you know about a pet-friendly housing opportunity. My dad owns a couple nice little condos about a mile from the vet school. Two of our tenants are fourth years who will be moving on to jobs in a couple months, so we're looking for someone to take their places!

The condos are 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room, kitchen, laundry room/closet. There is also a 1-car garage that is perfect for Illinois weather- especially in the winter. The garages fit one car, but have tons of extra space for storage.

This is a nice, quiet condo community and there are lots of vet students from all the classes living here! I am going to be a fourth year and the other girl renting from my dad will be a third year (but there are many others) As I said, it's about a mile from vet school which makes it a short commute and it's a nice short bike ride when the weather is nice!

Utilities are not included. Rent is $675 a month (and there's no pet rent tacked on). Please let me know if you have any questions!

Members don't see this ad.