Illinois License questions

Started by UTDental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UTDental

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the process of filling out my IL dental license application. Has anyone else done this recently? I went to www.idfpr.com/dpr/apply/dent.asp and downloaded the application. A question I have is: the form asks what regional exam you took and if you passed it. Is that it? I don't have to supply documention that I passed CRDTS, SRTA etc? Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks.
 
UTDental said:
I'm in the process of filling out my IL dental license application. Has anyone else done this recently? I went to www.idfpr.com/dpr/apply/dent.asp and downloaded the application. A question I have is: the form asks what regional exam you took and if you passed it. Is that it? I don't have to supply documention that I passed CRDTS, SRTA etc? Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks.

IL board of dentistry: one of the most difficult to deal with boards on this earth.