1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm a tool. Seriously.

Discussion in 'Pathology' started by yaah, Apr 27, 2004.

1. yaah

yaah Boring
    Administrator Physician 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I just noticed that on my little post counter there, I am now a "500+ posts" loser. Heavens. What a legacy. The only thing I am thankful for is that most of my posts are not inside jokes or quoting long posts and simply responding :rolleyes: .

I should probably go back through all these 500 posts and get rid of some of them. Oh, but then that would be purging my record, taking the sand-trap rake to my footprints, wiping the mud from the kitchen floor.

This about sums it up:
    [​IMG]

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Stinger86

Stinger86 Intern year? Ha!
    7+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    And thanks to this deliciously substantive post, we've tied the eye folks again :D

4. yaah

yaah Boring
    Administrator Physician 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Don't worry, they'll be back ahead of us soon. There is so much minutae to post about the eyes, plus, since people who go into that field are uber-competitive, there will always be enough posts for everyone.

I still think I'm a tool though.

And hey, that was a substantive post. Much better than the standard post in other forums. It was like 3 times as long! Posts like, "Oh, xxxx you so crazy!" or "I want karma."