I'm a tool. Seriously.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yaah

Boring
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that on my little post counter there, I am now a "500+ posts" loser. Heavens. What a legacy. The only thing I am thankful for is that most of my posts are not inside jokes or quoting long posts and simply responding :rolleyes: .

I should probably go back through all these 500 posts and get rid of some of them. Oh, but then that would be purging my record, taking the sand-trap rake to my footprints, wiping the mud from the kitchen floor.

This about sums it up:
loser.gif

Members don't see this ad.

And thanks to this deliciously substantive post, we've tied the eye folks again :D

Stinger86 said:
And thanks to this deliciously substantive post, we've tied the eye folks again :D
Don't worry, they'll be back ahead of us soon. There is so much minutae to post about the eyes, plus, since people who go into that field are uber-competitive, there will always be enough posts for everyone.

I still think I'm a tool though.

And hey, that was a substantive post. Much better than the standard post in other forums. It was like 3 times as long! Posts like, "Oh, xxxx you so crazy!" or "I want karma."