I'm an addict

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

triguy

Use the Force
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK all, My name is triguy, and I have a problem. Since being introduced to SDN I lurked for a while, made a post or two, and now am checking it every chance I get.

I realized this was a problem when I began checking in with the forums more than my own email.

Help!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I know the whole pathology community is on pins and needles awaiting my next post. I wont let you down. I promise.

What was that it? Cause that was kind of a letdown...
maybe there is better one he is posting now... refresh...:scared: REFRESH!

Members don't see this ad :)
aaahhhh... thanks for the quick fix.

I have some great pathology anecdotes from my recent adventures I will post when I get a chance. I did have a great moment when last month one of the more influential private prac pathologists on the west coast told me he was going to blot out the sun with his legion of marketers, salespeople, attorneys and 50+ pathology staff in attempt to enslave me and my little lab....I replied to him I would then fight in the shade.

I met triguy in person tonight ;)

I blew by deschutes on monday but alas, we never connected due to the fact that I was trying to discuss something related to my poster with someone else who had a similar topic on their poster, while simultaneously getting the evil eye from a couple of residents from a boston program which shall remain nameless who had my poster slot for the session immediately afterwards and wanted mine GONE as soon as the clock struck noon. Then deschutes was gone. :(

I blew by deschutes on monday but alas, we never connected due to the fact that I was trying to discuss something related to my poster with someone else who had a similar topic on their poster, while simultaneously getting the evil eye from a couple of residents from a boston program which shall remain nameless who had my poster slot for the session immediately afterwards and wanted mine GONE as soon as the clock struck noon. Then deschutes was gone. :(
I know... I shoulda left my number on your poster or something. Problem was I didn't have any Post-It on me, plus I was ravenous (lunchtime). Btw that guy who expressed so much interest in your topic circa noon was actually a grad from our program.

Sat next to one of your third-years on the flight back today :)

The only other third year that went was on my flight, and he was sitting next to a drunk woman.

Must have been someone else!