I'm Done With Rotations!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My final rotation ended on Friday. It's been an entire year, but now it's time to return to school. We finish with a compressed 8 week semester of pharmacotherapy VI, herbal medicines, plus two electives. I'm taking geriatrics and medication safety for my electives.

I can't believe I'll finally be done with school.:) :) :)

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! It must be a great feeling.

I've just restarted my rotations this week. Just 4 more to go until I graduate!

My final rotation ended on Friday. It's been an entire year, but now it's time to return to school. We finish with a compressed 8 week semester of pharmacotherapy VI, herbal medicines, plus two electives. I'm taking geriatrics and medication safety for my electives.

I can't believe I'll finally be done with school.:) :) :)

Congrats...I start my first one on monday and I'm scared/nervous. I just don't know what to expect. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats. Four weeks left on my final rotation and then I'm done completely.

Good job guys! I hope starting classes again won't be as hard as I think it would. Oh well, final stretch of the race.

Congrats Dana! It must be a wonderful feeling!!

Dear Dana,

CONGRATULATIONS! This is great. You are almost done.

It's interesting to see the feeling that is the complete opposite of mine. I just got accepted to my school and I'm moving in this august, I'm so excited. Were you like me when you started? Happy in and happy out sounds good, I suppose. :D

Then again, I've been working full time at a crap job, so my excitment is a bit biased.

Congrats...I start my first one on monday and I'm scared/nervous. I just don't know what to expect. Good luck!

I was scared on my first one, too. By the afternoon of the first day, I wasn't scared anymore. You'll do just fine.

Congrats to 4PD's AND 3PD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!