I'm DONE!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bovine

OSU CVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finished up all my projects and finals today and I am officially done with undergrad!:hardy: It is really amazing to look back at the last four years and see how fast time has gone. Although when I was stuck in a class I hated time seemed much slower.:D

There really is no point to this thread, but its fun to post anyway.:p

Congratulations to everyone else who has finished or is finishing soon, its time to start a new chapter in our lives:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! I have one final tomorrow and I'll be done! Oh boy am I gonna so glad to walk across that stage on Saturday and get my "pretend" diploma:D

Congrats! It feels good doesn't it. Unfortunately, I won't be done until Tuesday at 5, but that's just 6 :( days away. aww. Too bad vet school will be even harder... well more interesting but more difficult. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
well more interesting but more difficult. :)

Definitely not always more interesting! :rolleyes: I actually miss my religious studies and history classes from undergrad. However, I'm a quarter of the way done as of yesterday, woohoo! :hardy:

me too! just finished the last final:D

Now I'm just hoping the California sun comes back so I can enjoy it for my last week here!

I am done!!!!! I just took my most difficult final and of course it was my last one. Now all I have to do is run up to that platform and get my blank piece of paper :rolleyes:, just so they can mail me the real one. Good luck to everyone that still has some finals left.