I'm DONE!!!!

Started by bovine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bovine

OSU CVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finished up all my projects and finals today and I am officially done with undergrad!:hardy: It is really amazing to look back at the last four years and see how fast time has gone. Although when I was stuck in a class I hated time seemed much slower.😀

There really is no point to this thread, but its fun to post anyway.😛

Congratulations to everyone else who has finished or is finishing soon, its time to start a new chapter in our lives👍
 
Congrats! I have one final tomorrow and I'll be done! Oh boy am I gonna so glad to walk across that stage on Saturday and get my "pretend" diploma😀
 
Congrats! It feels good doesn't it. Unfortunately, I won't be done until Tuesday at 5, but that's just 6 🙁 days away. aww. Too bad vet school will be even harder... well more interesting but more difficult. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well more interesting but more difficult. 🙂

Definitely not always more interesting! 🙄 I actually miss my religious studies and history classes from undergrad. However, I'm a quarter of the way done as of yesterday, woohoo! :hardy:
 
me too! just finished the last final😀

Now I'm just hoping the California sun comes back so I can enjoy it for my last week here!
 
I am done!!!!! I just took my most difficult final and of course it was my last one. Now all I have to do is run up to that platform and get my blank piece of paper 🙄, just so they can mail me the real one. Good luck to everyone that still has some finals left.