I'm Drunk!

Started by mosche
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mosche

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've had a few too many Miller Lites, and really enjoy posting in all the different forums! Do you have any idea how funny the pre-med forums are when you are buzzed?

Example: "I made a 33 on the MCAT, how many schools should I apply to?"

Answer: "Eleven!"

Reply: "I thought it was around that number. Thank you so much!" :laugh:

Four years down the road I will be making fun of myself (i.e. people applying for residency).

Poety, this is why I ought not go to a top-tier school. I'll get drunk and they'll just look at me and say, "He's from the South, they drink a lot"!
 
What's really pathetic, I woke up this morning, read my post, and thought: "That's really NOT funny!" Oh well, last night it made me laugh!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mosche said:
What's really pathetic, I woke up this morning, read my post, and thought: "That's really NOT funny!" Oh well, last night it made me laugh!


Mosche, you are a sick puppy! I can't drink I have that asian gene that makes me turn red and not feel good at all - I used to drink despite this and built up my tolerance, but now that its back to zero, I get a good buzz for about 2 minutes (this is off one beer) and then proceed to get violently ill - oy vay!

I'm back from my interview Mosche! I loved the place! They are a strong contender now yeah! I can't wait til you start this crazy ride so you can join me in the depths of overtiredness/post call feelings every day 😳

You should go to a top tier school Mosche, I think you'd bring a lot of balance there 😉 :meanie:

Make sure you start posting your interview experiences too!
 
Poety said:
Mosche, you are a sick puppy! I can't drink I have that asian gene that makes me turn red and not feel good at all - I used to drink despite this and built up my tolerance, but now that its back to zero, I get a good buzz for about 2 minutes (this is off one beer) and then proceed to get violently ill - oy vay!

I'm back from my interview Mosche! I loved the place! They are a strong contender now yeah! I can't wait til you start this crazy ride so you can join me in the depths of overtiredness/post call feelings every day 😳

You should go to a top tier school Mosche, I think you'd bring a lot of balance there 😉 :meanie:

Make sure you start posting your interview experiences too!

If it's any consolation, I've been at the State Hospital since my post this a.m.! I just got home -- it's 7 p.m.! The thing that really scares me, one of the interns arrived at 6:a.m., and was still there when I left! Now I will grant that she is a bit slow, BUT SO AM I!!! Next year will be such fun.

As for that "top tier" school, I would end up in a psych ward myself! :laugh: I'm way too anal. Me at a school that is also anal does NOT bode well for the well being of patients. :scared: :scared:
 
Any school is top tier if me or you are in the intern class 😛 :laugh: