I'm Drunk!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mosche

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've had a few too many Miller Lites, and really enjoy posting in all the different forums! Do you have any idea how funny the pre-med forums are when you are buzzed?

Example: "I made a 33 on the MCAT, how many schools should I apply to?"

Answer: "Eleven!"

Reply: "I thought it was around that number. Thank you so much!" :laugh:

Four years down the road I will be making fun of myself (i.e. people applying for residency).

Poety, this is why I ought not go to a top-tier school. I'll get drunk and they'll just look at me and say, "He's from the South, they drink a lot"!

Members don't see this ad.

What's really pathetic, I woke up this morning, read my post, and thought: "That's really NOT funny!" Oh well, last night it made me laugh!

Members don't see this ad :)
mosche said:
What's really pathetic, I woke up this morning, read my post, and thought: "That's really NOT funny!" Oh well, last night it made me laugh!

Mosche, you are a sick puppy! I can't drink I have that asian gene that makes me turn red and not feel good at all - I used to drink despite this and built up my tolerance, but now that its back to zero, I get a good buzz for about 2 minutes (this is off one beer) and then proceed to get violently ill - oy vay!

I'm back from my interview Mosche! I loved the place! They are a strong contender now yeah! I can't wait til you start this crazy ride so you can join me in the depths of overtiredness/post call feelings every day :oops:

You should go to a top tier school Mosche, I think you'd bring a lot of balance there ;) :smuggrin:

Make sure you start posting your interview experiences too!

Poety said:
Mosche, you are a sick puppy! I can't drink I have that asian gene that makes me turn red and not feel good at all - I used to drink despite this and built up my tolerance, but now that its back to zero, I get a good buzz for about 2 minutes (this is off one beer) and then proceed to get violently ill - oy vay!

I'm back from my interview Mosche! I loved the place! They are a strong contender now yeah! I can't wait til you start this crazy ride so you can join me in the depths of overtiredness/post call feelings every day :oops:

You should go to a top tier school Mosche, I think you'd bring a lot of balance there ;) :smuggrin:

Make sure you start posting your interview experiences too!

If it's any consolation, I've been at the State Hospital since my post this a.m.! I just got home -- it's 7 p.m.! The thing that really scares me, one of the interns arrived at 6:a.m., and was still there when I left! Now I will grant that she is a bit slow, BUT SO AM I!!! Next year will be such fun.

As for that "top tier" school, I would end up in a psych ward myself! :laugh: I'm way too anal. Me at a school that is also anal does NOT bode well for the well being of patients. :scared: :scared:

Any school is top tier if me or you are in the intern class :p :laugh: