I'm free!

Started by rsgillmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rsgillmd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just took my orals today. I got lucky in that I live in NY, so I didn't have to commute far -- I just took the subway to the exam.

While I have my doubts (should have said this vs that), overall I think the exam went well. While I hope this is the only time I have to take the oral exam, there's no point dwelling on the past. It's just very nice to be done.

I was a little nervous when I was reading the stems, but once I sat down and started talking, I think instincts kicked in and the nervousness went away. Those 35 minutes fly by.

Anyone else take/taking the exam this week? If so, I wish you the best of luck.