I'm In! for may 2004

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dawnjon

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I have been accepted to AUA (American University of Antigua college of Medicine), and was wondering if anyone else is accepted for the may 2004 class. Also if anyone heard any news positive, or negative about AUA. Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

A quick look at the ECFMG website (ecfmc.org) didn't show AUA, but did show University of Health Sciences on the Faimer list. My understanding is that if the school is not recognized by ECFMG, than getting a license to practice in the US is not possible. Check into this yourself to be sure, but I would advise caution.

--CAW

Its already May I know, but its a brand new school so realize that you are taking a BIG chance (yes carib is a chance but even on top of that ) Be careful and don't be surprised if it folds before you get what you need. Good Luck :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
What is Angelakos doing over there? :wow:

Simon, Glasser, Milik, Cain too. :eek:

Where are you going in the Caribbean?

If you are asking me where I am going I am torn between MUA/SABA. I have been researching Carib schools for almost two years while I save etc.. :)

Go with Saba. I am a 3rd year student from Saba, and I can tell u that teaching there is excellent and it considered to be in top 3 carib schools. :thumbup: