Im In!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOMb

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEY all!!!, Just got my first acceptance into Touro Nv. I am soo excited!!! i never thought this day would come, guess hard work and persistency really do pay off. I can remember freaking out after the April mcat cuz i bombed it and thingking it was over. But wit all the encouragement through SDN, friends and family i got through the Aug mcat and i am here now. Thanks all at SDN couldnt do it without all of you guys and to those who have yet to recieve an acceptance keep up the hard work there is still a lot of time!! =) GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!! Keep it up...:D

HEY all!!!, Just got my first acceptance into Touro Nv. I am soo excited!!! i never thought this day would come, guess hard work and persistency really do pay off. I can remember freaking out after the April mcat cuz i bombed it and thingking it was over. But wit all the encouragement through SDN, friends and family i got through the Aug mcat and i am here now. Thanks all at SDN couldnt do it without all of you guys and to those who have yet to recieve an acceptance keep up the hard work there is still a lot of time!! =) GOOD LUCK!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:hardy: :clap:

Congratulations!! :thumbup:

THANKS GUYS!!!!! dont u guys have jobs get off SDN!! hahaha JP, im at work rite now 2 lol.... =P

(Continueing with everyone else's enthusiasm)...

(running around screaming) LOUD NOISES!!!!

Awesome dudE!!!!111 that IS sO foreaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Yay DO!!!

Woohoo..congrats..what a way to start the holiday weekend

Way to go congrats! Great encouragment for us nontrads.