I'm new, HELP!! :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MeganLaughlin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Megan and i'm 22 years old. I am finishing up my BA in Psychology and I am starting my pre-med/MCAT preparations. I would like to be a DO and I am really wanting to get accepted into Touro University in Vallejo CA.

Anyone out there know anything about this school?

Anyone currently taking Bioscience or have taken it in the past?

Anyone just want to say hi cause i'm new and have no idea how to work this forum yet? lol

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Change your account if that's your real name

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh Man:( I had no idea. Thank you for your help and thank you for the link!!

Oh Man:( I had no idea. Thank you for your help and thank you for the link!!

Just to add on, even under a new account name, it can be a lot easier than many people think to figure out who they are online. Just conduct yourself as if future adcoms you will be interviewed by know who you are, and are reading everything you are writing, and you be fine. Welcome, and good luck!

Eta, not advising you not to change your name, just don't assume you are truly anonymous.

And in regards to the school, go read the School Specific Threads. If you can't find something, use the "search" and you'll be surprised at how much info you'll find. Good luck on the MCAT!

Don't know if you can. You might have to set up a new account and ask the mods to delete the old one. The internet is written in ink so you really should be careful to attach your name to anything. There was a guy that had an acceptance taken away because of the way he conducted himself online.

Chech out this thread for Touro Ca:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=912677

This. Believe us, it is a bunch of crap that you don't want to get into. Please change it.