I'm officially a reapp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

olemissbabydoc

Baby Doctor
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
after a great interview, my subpar mcat and lack of completed prereqs got me a big fat rejection.. so here I am for next cycle!

I'm retaking in april, after I've completed the physics, bios and upperlevel bios, and about three fourths of organic.

there's still hope, right?
 
after a great interview, my subpar mcat and lack of completed prereqs got me a big fat rejection.. so here I am for next cycle!

I'm retaking in april, after I've completed the physics, bios and upperlevel bios, and about three fourths of organic.

there's still hope, right?

Yeah, people tend to do a lot better on the MCAT after they've taken the pre-reqs.