I'm Out

Started by kiahs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kiahs

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
THANK GOD!!! This has been the hardest semester of my life and I took my last final two hours ago it feels great like two tons of bricks are off my back! Anyone who can share the feeling congrats! To those who are almost there, hang in there! 🙂
 
kiahs said:
THANK GOD!!! This has been the hardest semester of my life and I took my last final two hours ago it feels great like two tons of bricks are off my back! Anyone who can share the feeling congrats! To those who are almost there, hang in there! 🙂

Congratulations to you! Unfortunately, it is only third week out of 10 for me. I start midterms next week. :scared:
 
Yeah, I've always been jealous of you semester people. In the quarter system (at least at my school) we don't get out till mid-June. But, I guess the upside is that we do start later.