Im pathetic!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bakaduin

UF CVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one who is sitting around with only studying for finals on my list of things to do but instead checking this board and others every 15 minutes because studying sucks! (Talk about a run on sentence)

Members don't see this ad.

i think the better question is, who's not sitting around checking this board instead of studying for finals

I am at work and I check the board in between calls.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely with you on that one... I've been doing it all week. But I just finished my last exam (yippee!!!) so now I don't have to feel guilty for not studying. :laugh:

Feel bad for us who have a month of school until finals with this beautiful weather!!

I have 2 weeks until I start summer classes. I am going all summer. I am getting 12 hours out of the way! I will definitely know how you are feeling.

I'll be thinking about ya'll. I finished up finals last week :D and have 10 days left down here until graduation!:thumbup: :thumbup:

woohoo! i'm graduating in 3 days! :clap:
where are you people that have a month of school left? that sucks!:barf:

me graduating this weekend too!!!:hardy:

one more test, 7:30 tomorrow morning, ugh. sheep management. i should maybe get around to studying for it...

are the sheep even up that early? geez :sleep:

I go to Ohio State, and we're on quarters so we don't start until late September and we end early June.

18 days til grad. here! But who's counting? :p

I graduate Sunday. One exam left 8am on Saturday!

Good luck on any remaining finals all!

Members don't see this ad :)
As if it wasn't hard enough to focus, now that I know so many of you are graduating and I still have 5 weeks to go it's going to be killer! (damn quarters...)

I graduate vet school one week from Friday:D :D :D :D :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: The responsibility begins........

I graduate on the 13th. (yup mothers day...who was the genius who planned that?)
3 finals on monday...and I'm hanging out on sdn.

*maybe I should change that to..."might" graduate on May 13th.;)

I graduate vet school one week from Friday:D :D :D :D :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: The responsibility begins........

I finish vet school the end of next year and the thought of the responsibility already alarms me.

But one week out!!!!!!!! :scared:

:) Yay...I just finished my last exam. Now I am just hoping for decent grades. I need all the help I can get when it comes to my GPA. I so wish I had minored in something else besides Business Administration. I HATE accounting and finance. (at least they are over)

Its 2:30 in the morning, and I'm frantically trying to finish up my senior thesis paper before tomorrow so I can graduate on Saturday. . . . . . and yet I'm still checking SDN, now thats pathetic!+pity+

not related to my post, I just found him amusing! ---->:hijacked:

Its 2:30 in the morning, and I'm frantically trying to finish up my senior thesis paper before tomorrow so I can graduate on Saturday. . . . . . and yet I'm still checking SDN, now thats pathetic!+pity+

not related to my post, I just found him amusing! ---->:hijacked:

youre so desperate to procrastinate youre not only browsing SDN but browsing the smileys? LOL

I am going to re-emphasize that I hate accounting!!! I just ended up with a C. That isn't going to help my GPA. I had a B going into the final. I was late for the final due to a horse being missing.(We did found her-she had jumped the fence and got lost on 600 acres) The final was at 1. I got there at 3. I had to be at work at 4 (didn't get there on time either) Sorry...I just had to vent!!!:eek:

I am going to re-emphasize that I hate accounting!!! I just ended up with a C. That isn't going to help my GPA. I had a B going into the final. I was late for the final due to a horse being missing.(We did found her-she had jumped the fence and got lost on 600 acres) The final was at 1. I got there at 3. I had to be at work at 4 (didn't get there on time either) Sorry...I just had to vent!!!:eek:

Man, sounds like it should have been a pre-final nightmare, not reality! (Have you pinched yourself just to make sure?)

At least you found the horse :oops:

It's after 10PM (central) on Friday - May 4th.
I'm studying accounting & statistics (both finals are tomorrow, on Saturday). . . This IS pathetic! yuck....
Someone say Tequila?

This whole week has been a nightmare! We had another horse that came down with acute laminitis. (This mare had been prone to founder for years)She then coliced the same night that the other horse got loose. We then ended up having to put her down night before last. Has anybody else heard of horses foundering lately? We are wondering if the hard freeze that killed off the grass was a contributor. Because the grass is just now coming back up. Maybe something is off in the nutrient levels. It is just a thought. We are watching all 35 horses really close right now. It has been the week from Hell!!