-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Im pathetic!
Started by bakaduin
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be thinking about ya'll. I finished up finals last week 😀 and have 10 days left down here until graduation!👍 👍
I graduate vet school one week from Friday😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
😱 😱 😱 😱 The responsibility begins........
😱 😱 😱 😱 The responsibility begins........
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduate vet school one week from Friday😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
😱 😱 😱 😱 The responsibility begins........
I finish vet school the end of next year and the thought of the responsibility already alarms me.
But one week out!!!!!!!!

🙂 Yay...I just finished my last exam. Now I am just hoping for decent grades. I need all the help I can get when it comes to my GPA. I so wish I had minored in something else besides Business Administration. I HATE accounting and finance. (at least they are over)
Its 2:30 in the morning, and I'm frantically trying to finish up my senior thesis paper before tomorrow so I can graduate on Saturday. . . . . . and yet I'm still checking SDN, now thats pathetic!
not related to my post, I just found him amusing! ---->
not related to my post, I just found him amusing! ---->

Its 2:30 in the morning, and I'm frantically trying to finish up my senior thesis paper before tomorrow so I can graduate on Saturday. . . . . . and yet I'm still checking SDN, now thats pathetic!![]()
not related to my post, I just found him amusing! ---->![]()
youre so desperate to procrastinate youre not only browsing SDN but browsing the smileys? LOL
I am going to re-emphasize that I hate accounting!!! I just ended up with a C. That isn't going to help my GPA. I had a B going into the final. I was late for the final due to a horse being missing.(We did found her-she had jumped the fence and got lost on 600 acres) The final was at 1. I got there at 3. I had to be at work at 4 (didn't get there on time either) Sorry...I just had to vent!!!😱
I am going to re-emphasize that I hate accounting!!! I just ended up with a C. That isn't going to help my GPA. I had a B going into the final. I was late for the final due to a horse being missing.(We did found her-she had jumped the fence and got lost on 600 acres) The final was at 1. I got there at 3. I had to be at work at 4 (didn't get there on time either) Sorry...I just had to vent!!!😱
Man, sounds like it should have been a pre-final nightmare, not reality! (Have you pinched yourself just to make sure?)
At least you found the horse 😳
It's after 10PM (central) on Friday - May 4th.
I'm studying accounting & statistics (both finals are tomorrow, on Saturday). . . This IS pathetic! yuck....
.
.
.
Someone say Tequila?
.
.
.
I'm studying accounting & statistics (both finals are tomorrow, on Saturday). . . This IS pathetic! yuck....
.
.
.
Someone say Tequila?
.
.
.
This whole week has been a nightmare! We had another horse that came down with acute laminitis. (This mare had been prone to founder for years)She then coliced the same night that the other horse got loose. We then ended up having to put her down night before last. Has anybody else heard of horses foundering lately? We are wondering if the hard freeze that killed off the grass was a contributor. Because the grass is just now coming back up. Maybe something is off in the nutrient levels. It is just a thought. We are watching all 35 horses really close right now. It has been the week from Hell!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 2K



