Position Swap IM PGY-1 in Philly looking to swap locations/residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stifler88

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just matched into a PGY-1 IM spot in Philly. Looking to swap for IM in the following locations in Illinois, Indiana, southern Michigan, western Ohio, northern Kentucky, southern Wisconsin, NYC, southern California, or Miami area.

I'm also open to swapping residencies into anesthesiology, diagnostic radiology, interventional radiology, or radiation oncology anywhere.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi I just matched in pathology PGY1 in Connecticut, I’m interested in swap, let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks

Hi I just matched in pathology PGY1 in Connecticut, I’m interested in swap, let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks

Thanks, but I'm not interested in pathology. Best of luck mate

Members don't see this ad :)
I matched to categorical medicine program in south eastern Kentucky area. Interested in swapping?

I am looking for a IM spot. But i do not have a spot to switch with you. If you do find a spot and your current position becomes unfilled could you let me know? It would be greatly appreciated

I am looking for a IM spot. But i do not have a spot to switch with you. If you do find a spot and your current position becomes unfilled could you let me know? It would be greatly appreciated
Yes, good luck

Would your program be willing to make your PGY1 spot a prelim? If so, I would be interested in swapping a TY.

Hi Everyone,

Just matched into a PGY-1 IM spot in Philly. Looking to swap for IM in the following locations in Illinois, Indiana, southern Michigan, western Ohio, northern Kentucky, southern Wisconsin, NYC, southern California, or Miami area.

I'm also open to swapping residencies into anesthesiology, diagnostic radiology, interventional radiology, or radiation oncology anywhere.

Thank you

hey, Im interested in the swap. Im in MA, near Boston, PM me if interested. its a UNV program. thanks.