IM PGY1, want Pathology, NY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IMundecided

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a PGY1 in an IM program in NY. Made the wrong decision about my career, would like to know if there are any available Path positions. Am also interested in research fellowships in path.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat. My impression was that you need to go through the match again, something I am currently working on.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I am a PGY1 pathology resident in Chicago. I began July of this year; however, after several months in pathology, I realized it is not for me. I have decided to switch to family practice. Anyway, I read here that some of you are looking for a pathology position - please contact me if any of you are still interested, as my spot will be open.

Thank you

I am a PGY1 in an IM program in NY. Made the wrong decision about my career, would like to know if there are any available Path positions. Am also interested in research fellowships in path.
Hello,

I am a PGY1 pathology resident in Chicago. I began July of this year; however, after several months in pathology, I realized it is not for me. I have decided to switch to family practice. Anyway, I read here that some of you are looking for a pathology position - please contact me if any of you are still interested, as my spot will be open.

Thank you

I'm in the same boat. My impression was that you need to go through the match again, something I am currently working on.
Hello,

Thank you