Position Swap IM PGY2 (preferred) or PGY3 (starting July 2019) swap from NY to elsewhere

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eol4165

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently an IM PGY2 at a Weill Cornell affiliated hospital in NY and looking for a swap, preferably south or MW. Please contact me for further details if you're interested.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I am also a PGY1 resident in the Midwest. Please inbox me if you are still interested in a swap!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi i am currently a PGY 1 FM in ohio looking to switch to NY. PM me, I like to hear more about your program .

Hey I am also a PGY1 resident in the Midwest. Please inbox me if you are still interested in a swap!
hello i am also looking for swap to midwest due to family reasons. currently PGY1 in brooklyn NY. please let me know

Hi all,

I'm currently an IM PGY2 at a Weill Cornell affiliated hospital in NY and looking for a swap, preferably south or MW. Please contact me for further details if you're interested.

Thanks

I know of a PGY2 spot opening in the south if you're interested.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I'm a neurology PGY1 in a categorical program in NYC, PM me if you are interested in swap. Thanks

Hi I'm currently a PGY-1 FM resident in Florida, looking to swap to NYC. If anyone is interested, PM me. :)

Hi all,

Thanks
Hey inbox me m interested

Hi all,

Thanks

Hi all,

Thanks

hello i am also looking for swap to midwest due to family reasons. currently PGY1 in brooklyn NY. please let me know