I'm scared!!! Help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caremkn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am extremely scared of what my future will turn out. I plan to apply this cycle (2010). I took the DAT for the second time in July 1 and got a very horrible score (17AA and 18PA). Thus, i wanted to retake in the September (I know it's late but what can I do?). Yet, today i register to retake the DAT and it says that my application can only approve after at least 90 days after the last time I took it. So from July 1 to now, it obviously has not been 90 days yet. So I cannot retake it in September???? Does it mean I cannot apply this cycle :help: :( :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

everything will be ok call them up... just curious how have u been studying and using what materials???

Hi everybody,

I am extremely scared of what my future will turn out. I plan to apply this cycle (2010). I took the DAT for the second time in July 1 and got a very horrible score (17AA and 18PA). Thus, i wanted to retake in the September (I know it's late but what can I do?). Yet, today i register to retake the DAT and it says that my application can only approve after at least 90 days after the last time I took it. So from July 1 to now, it obviously has not been 90 days yet. So I cannot retake it in September???? Does it mean I cannot apply this cycle :help: :( :scared:
I think they won't allow you to register for September. You might have to wait till September 1st, before they allow you to register for a retake. You can still apply.
Don't be so scared. Worst case scenario, you'll apply next cycle, if things don't work out for you during the 2010 cycle. 1 year wouldn't make much difference in your entire life.

Hi everybody,

You can retake the DAT in October (since by then 90 days will have gone by). You can also apply this cycle, although obviously it will be considered late. If you wish to reapply, don't wait until October, do it ASAP. But without DAT scores or GPA, it's hard to say what kind of chance you may have this cycle.