I'm so confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samiam0252003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well basically I'm waitlisted at U of M, I was hoping to get in. I got into UDM and OSU, but I'm not sure what I want to do. I wanted to go to OSU because I just wanted to leave Michigan and explore a new place, plus how funny it sounds that OSU may leave me in less debt than UDM. What are people's impression on UDM, because I want to specialize, and I'm not sure UDM really goes into that much. Right now I have two weeks on making my final decision between Ohio State and UDM, since U of M is out the pic for me now. Besides the football, what would make you choose between the two? I know I put a forum about this before, but I didn't get much feedback:confused: someone help me out, I feel like I'm losing my mind and have no idea on where I'm going.:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Just curious...did you apply late? Your stats seem on par with Michigan's requirements.

if you wanted to be a GP i would definitely go to udm just for the clinical aspect but since you want to specialize i would definitely go to osu. if you have the determination, you'll be able to specialize wherever you go to school but you should have as much fun as possible doing it. if i had to reapply to dent schools i would've added osu to my list because their campus is spectacular and everyone is really nice and friendly. plus, it's also cheaper for you apparently.

also, i'm just curious but when did you interview at umich?

Members don't see this ad :)
The funny thing is that I applied on time, I had my app ready and sent on July 24th. I interviewed at U of M on October 13th. So I'm just kinda bummed that I'm not accepted, it was the number one choice.

The funny thing is that I applied on time, I had my app ready and sent on July 24th. I interviewed at U of M on October 13th. So I'm just kinda bummed that I'm not accepted, it was the number one choice.

Your waitlisted that doesnt mean you won't get in. The second round should be out soon, and who knows you might get in next week.

waitlisted ≠ rejected

I enjoyed UM much more than OSU.