I'm so sorry, armorshell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

in her drawer

Ain't no glory in a war
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
aadsaslol2.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

when did they post this up for you?? and when did you hear?

I was at an interview today. I got home like two hours ago, and logged onto AADSAS just now. It wasn't on there Wednesday and I don't think it was on yesterday, so I'm guessing it was updated today.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was at an interview today. I got home like two hours ago, and logged onto AADSAS just now. It wasn't on there Wednesday and I don't think it was on yesterday, so I'm guessing it was updated today.
congrats!...how come you always get your aadsas updated...I've still yet to get a surprise from that overpriced piece of .....software.

did you get the mail first or was this the first news you heard from them?

congrats!...how come you always get your aadsas updated...I've still yet to get a surprise from that overpriced piece of .....software.

Haha, thanks Lemming. I dunno why mine always gets updated. It's weird. :rolleyes:

did you get the mail first or was this the first news you heard from them?

This was the first I had heard from them.

what is the first letter of your last name? I've heard schools sending out the letters in alphabetical order.

Hmmmmm, I already had my interview and my AADSAS still hasn't been updated.:confused: