I'm Still Around

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxfudd

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow - I've gotten about 4 PM's in the last few days, two emails, and a post by Moss asking where I've been. My DSL got cut off on 12/10/01 because Mindspring is the most incompetent ISP in the country and I still have not gotten it back yet. To make matters worse, the only modem I can seem to get to work on my system is an old crappy 9600 ISA modem because all of my PCI slots are filled on my PC. The end result is that the SDN site takes about 6-8 minutes to load on my computer. I figured I'd take a short vacation while I waited for Mindspring to get their act together, but days turned to weeks and weeks turned to a month and I still won't have anything until next Friday.

I still have yet to have my SIU interview, but it should be either next Friday or the one after that (waiting for them to tell me). I got a Rush interview and need to call tomorrow to get the exact date (praying4md, I didn't lie in my PM - I found out the day after I wrote you). Other than that, things have been stagnant. No acceptances. No rejections. Four interviews. With my scores, I'm actually pretty content with that for the time being.

I have about a whole month's worth of SDN posts to go through once I get back online with a reasonable speed. Hopefully, I'll be posting with my regular frequency in just a few days.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! Let me be the first to welcome you back!!!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Rx, guess we can pull the Search team back in. Welcome back, and good luck w/ your interviews!

Members don't see this ad :)
dude ur bakc! welcome! we have been looking for u. at my interviews i was asking for u, just hopping that one of the ppl would be u. welcome back!

Great to have you back! :D

rxfudd:

Any word from UIC yet? I was thinking of sending a "remember me?" letter to let them know I'm still interested!

Spang