Images for PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

slewis2288

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I have been using BC and PAT Booster to practice for the PAT portion of the DAT. I just took to the 2007 PAT exam and found it very difficult to understand what some of the images were depicting because of the poor image quality. For example, some of the pattern folding had patterns that I couldn't tell if they were the same or different, and some of the TFE lines I couldn't tell if they were dashed or solid. Is this something I should expect to encounter on the actual exam? I have been scoring an average of 22 on BC and Destroyer and don't want to psych myself out.