Images for publishing ?

Started by Focused1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Focused1

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan on writing and publishing a pathology book targeted to undergrads.
I would be very happy if anyone could inform me about a good medical stock image repository ?
 
Google "medical stock images" and you'll see a lot of options, many of which are royalty-free (that doesn't mean free of charge, though).

Look carefully at the terms. Some licenses restrict reproduction of an image or limit the use of an image in other ways.
 
I plan on writing and publishing a pathology book targeted to undergrads.
I would be very happy if anyone could inform me about a good medical stock image repository ?
I am interested in being co-author, primarily for getting a jump start. If there's any possibility you would consider it, please drop me a message.

Thank you. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the inputs..
I had already googled for medical stock images..and that was exactly the problem..
I did not find any good website with Pathology images : i.e. Histo Path and Gross Path..

Any specific website suggestions would be appreciated.

@grapp ..not searching for co-authors, Sorry.