Img FM PGY1 considering applying for OB-GYN

Started by Mvrz1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mvrz1

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi and thanks for reading. I am an IMG currently finishing my intern year in FM. As much as I like my program, I don't think this special is the right for me. I am seriously considering OBGYN and planning on applying for this upcoming year.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me regarding IMG friendly programs and how much being currently in residency would help or harm me.

I have good scores on the boards, passed on first attempt and in good relations with my currently program.

Thank you again,
 
Thank you, I just haven't found anything current. All threads are from previous years and I couldn't find anything up to date.

Thanks again