IMG friendly programs in Atlanta

Started by OBfan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

O

OBfan

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dont really see many people talk about atlanta. Are there any IMG friendly programs there?
 
not sure but i would say the south in general has a lot of img friendly programs.
 
I don't think Emory or Morehouse are very IMG friendly, but there are several IMGs at MCG, in Augusta.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i disagree, because Morehouse is very IMG friendly. But you are correct in stating Emory is not IMG friendly.
 
MOREHOUSE is very IMG friendly. I believe 2/3 of the residents are IMGs. Emory I believe is not IMG friendly. MCG (Augusta) has about half IMGs.