Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've got a question that I was hoping some on this forum may be able to shed some light on.
I'm a US-Australian dual citizen, and I'm thinking about returning to Australia for medical school, and possibly completing a PhD while there.
My question is this - If i was to try to return to the US, would having a PhD be a help when competing against US medical school grads applying for an ortho residency? (assuming my USMLE scores are up to snuff)
any info you've got would be appreciated
thanks
I'm a US-Australian dual citizen, and I'm thinking about returning to Australia for medical school, and possibly completing a PhD while there.
My question is this - If i was to try to return to the US, would having a PhD be a help when competing against US medical school grads applying for an ortho residency? (assuming my USMLE scores are up to snuff)
any info you've got would be appreciated
thanks