IMG seeking volunteer research in Canada

Started by Cyrus11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cyrus11

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone
I am an IMG graduated in 2011 living in Toronto. I did USMLEs 1 & CK but couldn't secure a US visa. Now looking for doing something in clinical research preferably in Hem/Onc or Immunology or skin Cancer.
Where should I start or who should I contact?
Any feedback appreciated
 
In case of you are interested in Neurology, contact him. He is a great mentor and currently in the midst of a relocation to the University of Toronto.

Atif Zafar, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Stroke & Vascular Neurology,
Medical Director, UNM Comprehensive Stroke Program,
Director, Stroke & Neurosciences Unit,
Director, Cerebral Cavernous Malformation Center of Excellence,
University of New Mexico, Albuquerque.
For Administrative Assistance: [email protected]

Hope this is helpful