Immediate Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kkae

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i'm freaking out! Was about to e-submit my application tonight but decided to check if all my designated schools really accepted International Students into their DDS/DMD programs. Some of the websites were really really vague on the topic, others were just difficult tp navigate thru their site.
So, as u might have guessed by now i'm an International student (on an F1 visa), in desperate need pf help. Which US dental schoold DO NOT accept international students??

For starters: UMDNJ

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ANY INFO. U KNOW (WILL E-SUBMIT TOMORROW)

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, so i'm freaking out! Was about to e-submit my application tonight but decided to check if all my designated schools really accepted International Students into their DDS/DMD programs. Some of the websites were really really vague on the topic, others were just difficult tp navigate thru their site.
So, as u might have guessed by now i'm an International student (on an F1 visa), in desperate need pf help. Which US dental schoold DO NOT accept international students??

why you are not checking predents.com?
you can check schools and find out which schools had more international students' interview and acceptance.
good luck

call