Immunization course for newly licensed in FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mokachi000

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello everyone

I received an email from FL BOP about my new Pharmacist license.
I am wondering do I need to re-do the 20 hours initial immunization course ?
(I think everyone did it when they are intern, but unable to transfer)
or I just have to do the 3 hours course of renewal online course ???



Do I need to purchase lability insurance also?
 
hello everyone

I received an email from FL BOP about my new Pharmacist license.
I am wondering do I need to re-do the 20 hours initial immunization course ?
(I think everyone did it when they are intern, but unable to transfer)
or I just have to do the 3 hours course of renewal online course ???



Do I need to purchase lability insurance also?
I don’t know the answer to the first question.

For the second one you are not required to purchase liability insurance, but it’s cheap. I do.