immunization records

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I lost my immunization records (stupid me...:mad:).
Is there a way to retrieve my records?

(I needed the records when VCU required it on the interview day, and it seems I also need to submit it to Midwestern University that I got in)

Members don't see this ad.

Usually you have to submit immunization records to your undergraduate school before you enroll. Try calling their clinic?

I don't remember submiting them to schools that I went.
Is there any other way? If I go to the clinic that gave me the record 10 years ago, would they still have my files and records?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, the clinics should still have your records.

BTW, does anyone know what immunizations we will need for DS?

For Western it was MMR, Polio, Hep B, DTaP. I also had to get a varicella titer and TB test done.

Reasons why we need electronic health records in this country.

I called the diff clinics and they faxed me a copy. yes, they have to maintain your records. haha why not try calling them before asking us on here?

I rarely go to the doctor and my pediatrician's clinic is now closed. So I contacted the registrar of the school system that I graduated high school. I was able to pick up a stamped copy of my immunizations.

I called the diff clinics and they faxed me a copy. yes, they have to maintain your records. haha why not try calling them before asking us on here?

Good question :)
I forgot what clinic I should go or call to ask my records...hm...shall I google?