Immunizations

Started by nguyenkd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nguyenkd

Alone with my insanity.
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to do my immunization demonstration tomorrow with my parter and I'm totally being a baby and freaking out about it. I will be receiving and giving 2 IM injections and 1 SQ injection. Share your experience!
 
nguyenkd said:
I have to do my immunization demonstration tomorrow with my parter and I'm totally being a baby and freaking out about it. I will be receiving and giving 2 IM injections and 1 SQ injection. Share your experience!


I hear it hurts like heck... especially whent the needle hits the bone.