Immuno vs. comparative

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

molar3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiii, so i'm picking my courses for this coming semester and im wondering if anybody has any opinions on my choices. Keep in mind I'm trying to take upper level courses to raise my gpa, I've already taken the usual bio courses.
Which do you think is better to take? Immunology or comparative anatomy (both are 4 credit courses and they meet at the same time so i need to pick one). Also, Developmental is being offered however i wont be able to take the lab. Will dental schools frown upon this? the lab just isnt working with the rest of my schedule...also the lab is listed seperatley at my school as a 1 credit course.
any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :) thanx

Members don't see this ad.

someone on this forum said that at dental schools immunology is not really emphasized...
on the other hand, anatomy sounds pretty important haha.

Hiii, so i'm picking my courses for this coming semester and im wondering if anybody has any opinions on my choices. Keep in mind I'm trying to take upper level courses to raise my gpa, I've already taken the usual bio courses.
Which do you think is better to take? Immunology or comparative anatomy (both are 4 credit courses and they meet at the same time so i need to pick one). Also, Developmental is being offered however i wont be able to take the lab. Will dental schools frown upon this? the lab just isnt working with the rest of my schedule...also the lab is listed seperatley at my school as a 1 credit course.
any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :) thanx

Comparative anatomy. I just finished up this class, and I am really glad I took it. You will be much better prepared for gross!