Immunosuppressant Medication while in Pharmacy School

Started by FLIGHT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLIGHT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

To everyone

I love this place...👍👍👍👍😍

My question is did anyone here had to take Immunosuppressant medication while in pharmacy school and how did you support your medication needs?

How did you prep yourself for maybe those times were you have to cope with the possibility of losing your organ and you might not make it before you graduate school? Sorry for the personal question, but I feel kind of a lone in this…


I was thinking of continuing my cobra and cal cobra until I get Medicaid and using my student loan to pay for my medication, but that is one costly bell to pay after 7 years with 15k a year in medication bills:bow:
Two years to try to get into pharmacy school and five to finish….


My GPA is nothing to brag about… so I might have to go out of state. Do anyone of you know the insurance law of out of state that help support these medication? I only know California’s insurance law. Which state that I must be covered period if I have been let go form my job…which might be a blessing.. hi hi

If you have any good advice please let me know...

Thanks..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.