Impatiently Waiting...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fuzzyerin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else absolutely dying now??? I really just want to know where I'm going!! Because there's so much drunken fun to be had after, plus apartment or house hunting, moving, and everything else that goes along with it. :cool:

Has anyone had any Match Day dreams? I've had my share at this point...

Members don't see this ad.

Well, like you fuzzyerin I'm completely freaking out! And while I know it's all out of my hands, I still haven't posted my rank list cuz i don't wanna jinx myself! Crazy I know. But yes, I'm looking forward to wearing AND drinking green a week from tomorrow. :) :luck:

I too am freaking out. I was very impressed with my top 4 programs though, and I will be happy if I match at any one of them.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't wait!!!!! I'm pretty excited about Thurs. (every place I ranked is far away from where I live now) So, wherever I end up, it will be an adventure. On Thurs, oh wait, I mean late Friday. (I don't know about you guys but I plan to be out-of-control drunk on Thurs.) We should start a post about where we all matched. That way, we'll know if some of us are together. That would be awesome.

One more week. :D :D :eek:

you guys will do awesome, no worries at all!

and, if you need somebody to celebrate for you, i will be more than happy to drink a beer for anybody who requests it. (i take advantage of any excuse to get hammered on czech beer...good times!)

best of luck everyone!

Hi all! Sorry I've been AWOL, I'm just doing my AI on L&D right now (long story as to why) so I've been super busy.

I'm freaking out as well!!! Ack! I've had dreams where I open an envelope and I see a place on it I didn't even apply!! And every so often I catch my self thinking, "It will be nice when I get to [insert first choice city here]" but then realize I may not get it...the waiting is killing me!!

But good luck to everyone...and I'm sure I'll drink more than enough drinks on Thursday for all of you! (Actually probably not, 'cause I have pretty low tolerance, but in spirit I will!)

:) kem

kem said:
I've had dreams where I open an envelope and I see a place on it I didn't even apply!! :) kem

Oooo...I've had the dream where I open up the envelope and the letter inside is blank! Then when I tell this story to my friends, they all say "well, that can't happen." But my dream doesn't know better!

5 days! I promise I'll have a drink for all of you, but since I just spent yesterday hung over, I may not drink as much on Match Day as I originally planned...