Technology Import iPhone contacts to gmail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JeetKuneDo

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that I can import contacts from my gmail to my iphone. Any contact edited on my gmail will also edit itself on the iPhone as well. However, is it possible to do the reverse? I realized I have added several contacts onto my iphone which did not sync with gmail. Any way to sync them or am I going to have to manually add them to the gmail?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iTunes will do it for you when you set up your phone. You'll just have to enter your gmail ID/PW. Worked like a charm....