Importance of Transcription and Translation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Purpletrinity

Purpletrinity
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are the details about transcription and translation impt for the DAT? I have both the Kaplan course review book and the Princeton Hyperlearning DAT book and both have less then a paragraph about transcription and translation. Neither goes into the details, just a brief definition. Does that sound right to you? Especially to those who already took the DAT. Thx!

Members don't see this ad.

Are the details about transcription and translation impt for the DAT? I have both the Kaplan course review book and the Princeton Hyperlearning DAT book and both have less then a paragraph about transcription and translation. Neither goes into the details, just a brief definition. Does that sound right to you? Especially to those who already took the DAT. Thx!
Oh noes, nobody answered your question!

Answer: Yes

Cliffs goes into it well.
Barrons does also but not as in-depth.

Study translation and transcription in AP Cliffs. It pretty easy to understand. Also if you have Campbells, thats a really good resource. I would imagine it is important to be solid with these two concepts.