Important News on Nova Southeastern U. COP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Csillag

Always up to no good ;)
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I just talked to TRACY (sorry I was in a rush when I originally posted and accidentally wrote Crystal) on the phone today and she told me that there are NO seats available in NSU's Davie campus anymore- as of today, you can either be waitlisted for the Davie campus, be accepted to the West Palm Beach campus, or be accepted to the Puerto Rico campus- You can't put a deposit for the WPB campus & be waitlisted for the Davie campus either- it's one or the other (so you could end up on the Davie wait list and not end up in school in Fall 2006 if no spots open up). Soooo that's all the news for today! Good luck :luck: to all NSU applicants- see you in WPB if you choose that as your campus!

Members don't see this ad.

Csillag said:
Hi all! I just talked to Crystal on the phone today and she told me that there are NO seats available in NSU's Davie campus anymore- as of today, you can either be waitlisted for the Davie campus, be accepted to the West Palm Beach campus, or be accepted to the Puerto Rico campus- You can't put a deposit for the WPB campus & be waitlisted for the Davie campus either- it's one or the other (so you could end up on the Davie wait list and not end up in school in Fall 2006 if no spots open up). Soooo that's all the news for today! Good luck :luck: to all NSU applicants- see you in WPB if you choose that as your campus!

Is the West Palm beach campus university-like or is it just one building? Just curious.

It is only one building by the railroad tracks near interstate 95. The building is part of the local ABC -TV station WPBF-25 with a very powerful satellite.

It is really meant as a "commute" branch of the Nova in Davie.

Members don't see this ad :)
Csillag said:
Hi all! I just talked to Crystal on the phone today and she told me that there are NO seats available in NSU's Davie campus anymore- as of today, you can either be waitlisted for the Davie campus, be accepted to the West Palm Beach campus, or be accepted to the Puerto Rico campus- You can't put a deposit for the WPB campus & be waitlisted for the Davie campus either- it's one or the other (so you could end up on the Davie wait list and not end up in school in Fall 2006 if no spots open up). Soooo that's all the news for today! Good luck :luck: to all NSU applicants- see you in WPB if you choose that as your campus!

you got in!!!!!!Congratssss :) :thumbup:

I hope i'll find it out tomorrow..No more seat for Davie huh?? pretty scary..I was interviewed there, really liked the campus, really want to go there....Now i'm like this :scared: :scared: ...still waiting, hopefully good news tomorrow..Crystal told us that we'll definitely hear something within March..
thanks for yr updated news...

Csillag said:

WOW!!!!! Good thing I applied early and interviewed early. I got into the Davie campus!!! WAHOO! Anyone else going there?

i was told today that the davie campus will fill up after the acceptance of people at the end of this month. then wpb will be the only one available. dunno, thats what wpb said...

how many seats are left at WPB ???

Got accepted to Ft Lauderdale campus today.
They still have a lot of available seats at the main campus.

juliarx said:
Got accepted to Ft Lauderdale campus today.
They still have a lot of available seats at the main campus.
but the OP said that there arent any left (@ Davie/Main Campus)...what gives???

i would go to puerto rico at this point... still waiting

Just found out that I was the last one accepted to the Davie campus!!!
Those in my interview group who got accepted to NOVA got no luck since they were put in waitlist.
Good luck to everyone!!

juliarx said:
Just found out that I was the last one accepted to the Davie campus!!!
Those in my interview group who got accepted to NOVA got no luck since they were put in waitlist.
Good luck to everyone!!

congrats on your acceptance, Juliarx, :thumbup:

anyone accepted that interviewed on 3/23 or after yet?

fsupharm said:
anyone accepted that interviewed on 3/23 or after yet?

I got a letter asking me to either be put on the waiting list or accept going to wpb or PR

pharmv said:
I got a letter asking me to either be put on the waiting list or accept going to wpb or PR

Oh man, what are you going to do? Do you have your heart set on going to Nova?:(

calrx said:
Oh man, what are you going to do? Do you have your heart set on going to Nova?:(

UF...GANESVILLE ALL THE WAY BABY!!

Why the sad face? Pharmv did get into Nova! :)

calrx said: