Important PharmCAS Question

Started by tvn273
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tvn273

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I e-submit my application to my designated schools BEFORE taking my PCAT? I know in the PCAT section on PharmCAS you can enter your ID and whatever that we received after registering for our test, so I was wondering if I could finish and submit my application before taking my test. I take it September 18th, I know its kind of late 🙁
 
Can I e-submit my application to my designated schools BEFORE taking my PCAT? I know in the PCAT section on PharmCAS you can enter your ID and whatever that we received after registering for our test, so I was wondering if I could finish and submit my application before taking my test. I take it September 18th, I know its kind of late 🙁

the answer is a resounding YES!! esubmit and then take your PCAT. just make sure you put in the right PCAT code on your test on test day
 
Can I e-submit my application to my designated schools BEFORE taking my PCAT? I know in the PCAT section on PharmCAS you can enter your ID and whatever that we received after registering for our test, so I was wondering if I could finish and submit my application before taking my test. I take it September 18th, I know its kind of late 🙁

Yes you can. You can send your application early and then your PCAT scores will be sent to PharmCAS once they are ready. This will also give you a better chance at getting those first waves of interviews. Early applicants always have a better chance. Better to apply when there are 300 hundred seats available instead of 10.