Important question about Glasgow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peachy3214

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so I was accepted with an unconditional offer. Do I need to send in my spring transcripts? I think I may be getting a C in one of my classes and if everything goes really wrong a D, but i doubt it. I was counting on them not even seeing these grades(even though only the one is bad) since my offer is unconditional. so needless to say im completely panicked

Members don't see this ad.

I might not be all that useful for your specific situation with Glasgow. However, I have an unconditional firm now with Edinburgh and they want my transcripts. They definitely wanted my undergraduate again along with my fall transcripts just to have everything on file. I'm going to email them again to make sure they want my spring transcripts, just in case since it does cost money and my time to stand in line. :p

I'd email the Glasgow office to double-check since they would know best for your specific situation, though it doesn't hurt to just send them. However, if you have an unconditional offer like I have, it shouldn't matter what grade you get in that class anyway. They can't revoke your unconditional offer due to a bad grade since you completed their criteria to be unconditionally accepted.

Unconditional offer means you could not graduate and still come here in the fall...no worries about 1 C...more than likely they won't care. You are in no matter what now! :D

I emailed to confirm they don't need my transcripts for spring. Since I am UF they said they don't need them at all. You probably won't either. Good luck concentrating if you still care about getting a decent grade in the class. I know I'm having trouble. :)