I have been conditionally accepted to Saba for Sept. 2011, pending I take and complete an additional general chemistry course and get at least a "B" in it. I am currently doing this online, but I will not have my final marks until probably September, when I would already be on the island. The school told me that it is ok that my marks come in later, (ie. once the semester starts), but I worry what would happen if by some chance my final grade is lower than a "B". Would they make me leave the school??