important question for applying to pharmacy school

Started by sunshao
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunshao

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am applying this cycle and realized that some schools require 8 physics credit with a C. I took physics 1 and 2 with lab already, but got a C- in physics 2. Not all schools need it,but I was wondering if they would still look at my application even though I didn't get the required C? I would rather not have to retake it if I don't have too
 
I applied to schools that require a C or better in all prereqs and I have a C- in one of them

I already have 1 interview invite and applied 2 days ago. It might depend on the school but I don't think they will discard your application over it
 
I agree with what SCIENCE said. They will definitely look at it, but you should be fine. Good Luck!!!